Do you know the sense of having a “gut” feeling? Have you ever caught yourself saying “I knew you were going to say that?” You are intuitive. Everyone is intuitive. Is just a matter of embracing your inner voice, and allowing it to grow bigger, and stronger.
I use 4 main categories of intuition, which I refer to as the “clairs.” Those are Clairaudience, Clairvoyance, Claircognizance, and Clairsentience. These all are ways that messages will be delivered to you; hearing, seeing, feeling, or knowing. Generally speaking, 1 of the 4 will be strongest for you, but you can develop them all if you wish.
Clairaudience is clear hearing. You receive answers and guidance through your ear chakras. If you are clairaudient, the following may apply to you:
You hear lyrics in songs that apply to your current question.
- Over hear conversations that inspire you.
- Birds chirping or other animal sounds cause you to pause and stop, or come at a Divine time.
- Hear a buzzing sound or high pitch ringing in your ear.
- Hear voices inside your mind. (If you think that you might be your ego, meditate to gain clarity).
- Hear chimes or music that no one else can.
- You listen more than talk or respond.
Clairvoyance is clear seeing. You receive visual guidance through site. If you are clairvoyant, the following may apply to you:Claircognizance
- You see photo like images in your mind.
- Scenarios play like a movie reel in your mind.
- You may see a street sign that has a message for you.
- Messages may come in numbers, words, or on a license plate passing by that you see.
- You have vivid dreams.
- You see sparkles of light or shadow figures from the corner of your eye.
Claircognizance is clear knowing. You have an inner knowing, and tend to just know. If you are claircognizant, the following may apply to you:
- You may find yourself thinking “I knew that was going to happen,” or “I was just thinking of you then you called.”
- You just know things without knowing how, and sometimes even surprise yourself.
- You think of something in your mind, and bring it to life with creativity.
- You have many ideas that come to you, sometimes too many.
- You have an uncanny way of knowing if someone is being honest with you.
- You have a strong sense of people.
Clairsentience is clear feeling. You are a feeler, and tend to feel your way through life. If you are clairsentient, the following may apply to you:
- You may have a strong “gut” feeling about things.
- You get the chills or goosebumps when something has an intense message.
- Seeing vivid movie scenes or photos literally makes you feel a certain way.
- You can sense a shift in energy when someone walks in the room.
- You are able to “feel” someone looking at you.
- You have a hard time being in large crowds or around big groups.
- You can feel a person’s pain or even become ill when visiting a sick person.
A good indicator to help you determine what your primary “clair” is, is to think about the last time you were explaining something to someone. Which of the following were you most likely to say ask:
- “Do you hear what I am saying?” or “Do you hear me?”
- “Do you see what I mean?” or “See what I am saying?”
- “You know what I mean?” or “You know?”
- “Do you feel me?” or “Does that feel good to you?”
Two additional clairs are clairscent (smelling) and clairgustance (taste). If you have a strong clairscent you may smell a scent out of nowhere that comes to you as an answer, or maybe even makes you think of a loved one crossed over. If you are clairgustant you have the keen ability to taste things just by looking at them. (This is a good thing to use while in a restaurant and wondering what is good to eat)!
I would love to hear what clair you think you might be and why! Visit my Facebook page to share your stories! Did this help? Click the "share" button below, and spread the love! XO